1,5 hours per week – 60 hours. From September till June
All levels from A0 up to C1.1.
Group course with homogeneous level
In 40 weeks the participant goes up 2 levels (test at the beginning and at the end of the session based on the European levels).
Beginners will be able to:
- have command of the basics of the target language (grammar and vocabulary)
- understand conversations in the target language and to start to participate
- express themselves efficiently
- work in the target language: reception of a visitor, answer the telephone etc.
A2 levels and higher will be able to:
- Perfect the target language
- Extend their vocabulary
- Express themselves more correctly in professional situations: meetings, negotiations, sales, evaluations, discussions etc.
- Express themselves with more confidence in the language and to use it more efficiently
Programme and content
Every week the participants and the trainer meet for a lesson of 1,5 hours.
The interaction between the participants and the trainer as well as the dialogue are the core of every lesson. The participants receive a practical document which is used in the lesson as well as a theoretical document containing new elements: grammar, vocabulary, phrases etc.
The detailed content of the training is a function of the participant’s starting competence, their needs and their business sector. The trainer proposes concrete topics, realistic and close to the professional activities of the participants. At the start of the training course the participants receive a detailed programme.
The trainer also introduces self-study material: for example, sites with exercises, online-exercises, videos or dialogues to put the new material into practice. In order to make more progress, the participants receive homework: the use of the new vocabulary, preparation of a presentation, watch a video, etc.
Advantages of the formula
Close long-term contact with the trainer.
The duration of the training guarantees good progress.
This training gives the participant more confidence to speak the language. It is easier for him to experience the progress and to put the new words into practice the whole year through.